- 1 brick of 500 ml of coconut water
- About 2 cm of fresh ginger
- The juice of 1/2 lime or yellow lemon (it’s up to you!)
Preparation of the energy drink
- Cut the ginger in small pieces and crush it with a fork.
- Let the ginger and mint infuse in the cold coconut water for at least 10 minutes depending on the intensity of the flavour you desire.
- Strain and add lemon juice
- Serve fresh
# Tip : Coconut water is perfect to fill up on energy, avoid drinking it after 6pm, unless you plan to feast all night!If your onions stick to the pan when you fry them over high heat, add a tablespoon of water instead of more oil!