- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of malted brewer’s yeast
- 4 tablespoons of warm water
- Guérande salt
- Ground pepper
Preparation of the Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
- Coconut oil tends to solidify when the temperature is < 25 C°, heat it in a bain-marie until it liquefies.(Never in the microwave…!)
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients vigorously. When well emulsified, the oil will not solidify.
- Set aside.
# Tip : Prepare your dressing for the week by multiplying the doses by 10. Store in a glass bottle.