- 30 g coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar to adjust to your taste
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- A little coconut oil or butter for cooking
Preparation of the pancake
- In a bowl, combine coconut flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter with no lumps.
- In a large skillet over medium to low heat, heat a little coconut oil or butter.
- Using a ladle, pour some of the batter into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes over medium-low heat until small bubbles appear and then turn and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes. Feel free to cook more than one at a time.
# Tip : As the dough rests, it will start to thicken. This is normal, as coconut flour has the ability to absorb liquids. That’s why we recommend cooking several in the same pan.