- 4 carrots
- 4 parsnips
- 1 red beetroot
- 5 potatoes
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Spices and condiments of your choice: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, herbes de Provence, honey, lemon zest, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C° while you peel
- In the meantime, cut the vegetables evenly into stick shapes.
- In a large bowl, brush the vegetables generously with coconut oil.
- Season them with the condiments of your choice. Mix well.
- Place all the vegetables on the hot baking sheet previously covered with baking paper, taking care not to crowd them too much to facilitate cooking, even if you have to use 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Stir them halfway through the cooking time so that they roast evenly.
- Serve immediately.
#tip : Add an extra 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil, or as needed, if they seem dry halfway through cooking