- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 to 2 tbsp. curry powder
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 50 g roasted hazelnuts (careful not to burn)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation of the chinese cabbage
- Fry the onion, garlic and ginger in olive oil
- Add the chopped cabbage, curry powder and coconut milk.
- Add a little more if necessary, add salt and pepper and leave to cook for about 30 minutes on a medium heat.
- During this time, crush the hazelnuts.
- At the end of the cooking time, serve the dish, sprinkled with hazelnuts.
#tip : You can accompany this dish with a meat or cereal of your choice or eat it as is.