- 2 bricks of coconut water 500ml
- 2 leeks
- 250g of button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Preparation of the Miso Coconut Soup
- Wash and slice the leeks and mushrooms.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil, then sauté the vegetables with the two cubes until they caramelize a little.
- Loosen the juices with a little coconut water, then add the rest of the coconut water, cover and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then simmer over low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the soup into bowls and enjoy.
#Tip: Avoid salt because the cubes already contain salt.