- 1 kg of peeled carrots
- 50 to 100 ml of coconut cream, depending on the desired texture
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt, pepper and cumin or fresh coriander to taste
Preparation of the carrot purée with coconut cream
- Peel and chop the carrots then cook in water or steam for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain them and mix them with the coconut cream and the stock cube previously diluted in a little hot water
- Add the spices, mix and serve.
# Tip : If your onions stick to the pan when you fry them over high heat, add a tablespoon of water instead of more oil!