For 2 people:
- 250 g of seasonal fruits
- 1 can of 6% organic coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut sugar (optional)
Preparation of the Seasonal fruit smoothie with coconut
- For a fresh smoothie, place the coconut milk in the refrigerator for about 1 hour beforehand.
- Rinse, peel and cut the fruit.
- Put the fruit in a blender. Add the milk and possibly the coconut sugar.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour, decorate with a few mint leaves.
# Tip : To bring more fiber, you can add 1 level teaspoon of organic coconut flour!