- 500 g of firm potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Herbs of Provence
Preparation of the fried potatoes with coconut oil
- Peel and dice the potatoes
- Rinse them well with clear water to remove the starch and dry them carefully in a cloth.
- In a frying pan, melt the coconut oil over a high heat without letting it smoke
- Add the potatoes and once golden, continue cooking over medium heat for about 7 to 10 minutes
- Stir regularly. Taste to check they’re cooked thoroughly.
- Before removing from heat, add condiments to taste. Serve immediately.
# Tip : Coconut oil can replace any fat in your recipes in equal quantities. To replace butter, count 20% less coconut oil.