- 500 g of onions
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons of coconut vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of tamarind or soy sauce
- A little coconut oil
Preparation of the Coconut vinegar chutney
- Peel and chop the onions thinly
- Heat a frying pan with the coconut oil, add the onions
- Fry them over high heat, making sure they don’t stick or burn
- Then, when they are transparent, deglaze with the coconut vinegar and soy sauce
- Lower the heat, then add the sugar and let simmer for another 15 min. It’s ready!
# Tip : If your onions stick to the pan when you fry them on high heat, add a tablespoon of water instead of oil!