- 1 can of 6% coconut milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 pinch of salt
- According to your taste: coconut sugar, cinnamon, all the spices of your choice!
Preparation of the Coconut milk
- Mix the cocoa with a little hot water to obtain a homogeneous texture
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over low heat and add to cocoa. Mix well
- Remove from heat, add sugar and spices to your linking.
# Tip : You can also mix everything in a blender to obtain a throthy drink! If you would like it even creamier, add a little coconut flour which will thicken it slightly and add extra fiber in your diet.