- 1 can of organic coconut milk 15% (or more)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Organic coconut sugar to taste
- 1 organic lemon peel
- Pour the coconut milk into a large container. Add the cinnamon, coconut sugar and the zest of one lemon. Mix
- Add the Chia seeds.
- Stir well to distribute the seeds evenly and prevent them from forming a block.
- Divide the mixture between the glasses.
- Set the mixture aside in the refrigerator for several hours, or even overnight, to obtain asmooth creamy texture.
Tip : Serve with baked apples or sprinkle with almonds and walnuts!