- About 400 g canned tuna in salt water.
- 25 cl of coconut cream
- Juice of one lemon
- ½ clove of garlic, finely chopped
- A few drops of Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of the tuna rillettes with coconut cream
- In a container, crumble the tuna with a fork
- Mix the tuna with the coconut cream, lemon juice, garlic, tabasco and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash with a fork until you get the texture of rillettes.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Place in a cool place for 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy chilled, spread on toast.
# Tips : With the coconut cream, this rillettes recipe is perfect for people who are lactose intolerant.