- 2 eggs
- 80 g of coconut sugar
- 125 g melted butter
- 25 cl of coconut milk
- 150 g grated coconut
- 20 g coconut flour
- 100 g wheat flour
- 1 sachet baking powder
Preparation of the Simple coconut cake
- Preparation Preheat the oven.
- Mix the sugar and egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter, then add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Place in a buttered and floured cake pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes at 180 °C, depending on your oven check at 30 minutes to ensure it’s okay.
# Tip : You can add to the ingredients the zest of half a lemon and a hint of cinnamon to spice up the taste of your cake!