- 75 g of coconut sugar
- 4 large eggs at temperature
- 175 g of butter
- 75 g of coconut oil
- 30 ml organic coconut cream
- 250 g ripe bananas, mashed (these can even be ones you have saved in your freezer)
- 200 g wholemeal flour (or your favorite flour)
- 60 g coconut flour (very rich in fiber)
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 pinch of 4 spices
- juice of one lemon
- A pinch of Guérande salt.
Preparation of the banana bread
- Blend the sugar, butter and coconut oil until you get a very foamy texture.
- Add the eggs, one by one and mix.
- Then add the bananas, milk, 4 spices, lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. Quickly mix everything together before finishing with the sifted flours.
- Using a brush, oil a cake tin with coconut oil then spread the mixture evenly in the tin.
- Place the cake in a preheated oven at 180°c for about 1 hour (depending on the oven, check after 45 min and if necessary lower the temperature a little to let the cake finish cooking gently).
# Tip : If you have too many bananas, or before they get too ripe, consider storing them in the freezer – they will have the perfect texture for this type of recipe once peeled and defrosted.